Translate

Thursday, July 28, 2011

JesyLilo, Vero Modero, Dura

Кожа / *JeSyLiLO*:::LorDy:::*RoseSkin*J1 NEW
Волосы / *Dura* Summer group gift (Strawberry)
Шейп / The shape is mine child shaped, tweaked to match the Sweet Baby Tiny Tot body crusher to make the shortest shape even more short . I like it very much, because I can use my regular ao with it and clothes .
Ноги / I wear SLink bare feet on this picture, I resized them and edited in photoshop a little.
Платье / And the dress is tomoto - tunique de rose noble black




Кожа и тату/ LorDy skin has 5 different make-ups and tattoo layers. At this picture are shown :
*JeSyLiLO*:::LorDy:::*RoseSkin*J1, 3 tattoos - bandage, teeth and teeth 2.



Кожа / Here are 4 other skins *JeSyLiLO*:::LorDy:::*RoseSkin*- J2, J3, J4 and J5 .


Аутфит / The outfit I am wearing here is Vero Modero - Yasmine, it includes puffy pants, belt, top ans shoulder part. All parts are modifiable to fit any shape. I like it very much and I did't take it off even after I finished my photo session.
  Волосы / *Dura* Summer group gift (Black)
*JeSyLiLO*:::Arabin:::*TanSkin*J1*BT ( Shiny ) - NEW (I will say about this skin after the next picture )

Кожа / Here is another NEW skin of JesyLilo - :::Arabin:::, I totally  luv this sensual and sophisticated skin . It is my new favorite skin, muah Lilo :)
 At the picture above I am showing PaleSkin* J1 and J4 (names of different make-ups) , and TanSkin*J1.
Each skin has different options - matte or shiny,  with hairbase or not, with or without cleavage .

If you want you can see these pictures in larger sizes at flickr .  

No comments:

Post a Comment