Translate

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rebel Hope, Slink and ...


Hi :)
I am starting my blog post today with a presentation of new lovely photo prop by SLink - mesh eyelids with eyelashes. I always wanted to make pictures with closed eyes, and it is not so easy with secondlife avatar. You need to find a moment to take a picture or to edit image a lot in photoshop or another program. Slink eyelids make it very easy to get nice picture, and they are modifiable, so I can match the their color to my skin or make-up. I am very satisfied with this purchase.


Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Espresso)
Alli&Ali Carlina Hair Ruby/Black - free Promo at marketplace, limited time offer
*JeSyLiLO*:::SIS*3*:::*LightSkin* - Stuff in Stock3 event
Slink Mesh eyelids (photo prop)
SLink de Jolie Hands v1.1 Relaxed
!Rebel Hope Lalani rigged mesh halter gown - standart sizing system


!Rebel Hope Lalani rigged mesh halter gown - all

No comments:

Post a Comment