Translate

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy weekend




Hey, folks, I have a trip to WarBug Headquarters and had so much fun ! The sim is absolutely worth to visit and fly on demo warbugs - they delete themselves after you stand up. It took me near 2-3 minutes to learn how to control a plane , but after that I didn't want to stop flying, it is so cool :D


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Black%20Forest/185/88/21

I am wearing :

Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Glacial Dusk)
MG - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings - B
essences -Alyona Skin - Dressing Room item NEW
essences -Alyona Eyeliner -Dressing room
Hair -Salon de GLOW <hairpieces> M-04 (Blacks - Ash) NEW (it is for men, but I like the look, so I wear this hair too :P )
Salon de GLOW - hair base 01
PIA (Pirat Arts) -tank army green NEW
PIA -riding leggings brown NEW
PIA -Cuff boots green NEW






Here I found a little birdy friend and decided that I need to make a picture with her.
I am wearing:

!Ohmai-A Lil' Foxy (Artic Fox)-old Collabor88 item
Armony -ArisAris Igs6 Dots tube Dress- ArisAris Sim hunt
item 1L
Alli&Ali Yuki Hair 1
Things I Like -American Flag TOTE Bag - marketplace -25 L
Christine Black Boots by INSOLENCE -rigged mesh









Fdo.0m - Bolli full Outfit (top, shirt, glasses and boots) - ArisAris sim wide hunt 1L
Alli&Ali Misa Hair Moonlight




No comments:

Post a Comment