Translate

Friday, October 19, 2012

Shine, LAQ Decor, SLave and ...

Sometimes I like to explore sims, I just open a world map and teleport somewhere. And today I found a very cute cafe and fell in love with furniture in it. I decided to take my pictures for this blog post, using these beautiful mesh low prim objects.



NOYA -Soleillumiere Eyes 2013 - old vip gift
MG - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings - B
Skin -SHINE -Zaria Peach/UltraPale NEW ( there 4 skin tones available, each pack contains of 5 skins, 3 types of cleavage in different clothing layers and tattoos - teeth and freckles)
Alli&Ali Alena Hair Goldbrown
Slink Mesh Hands Casual
Dress -SLave Cloth -beautiful- NEW
SLave - MeSh PumpS ShoeS 1 black NEW

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay%20City%20-%20Rollers/176/105/25

LAQ Decor ~ (Green) Ruffled Slipcover Sofa
LAQ Decor ~ (Green) Armchair with blanket

After taking pictures I went to the LAQ Decor shop to see these set and other things they sell, and I was really surprised with a nice price of this great quality furniture, the set of 10 different colors sofas, 2 different armchairs and a very cute coffee table are 749 L$, and they are very low prim ( 2-3 prims LI).
Oh, and at the landing point I subscribed to the newsletter from this store and received cool 1 prim mesh armchair LAQ Decor ~ Basic Mesh Lounge Chair - Grey, it is shown lower, like it very much :)






SLave - MeSh PumpS ShoeS 1 black NEW


LAQ Decor -Basic Mesh Lounge Chair - Grey


Skin -SHINE -Zaria - 4 skin tones

Skin -SHINE -Zaria - pale tone skin pack

No comments:

Post a Comment