Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

La Galleria ...




 Everyday in Secondlife is like a holiday for me.  I like to have breakfast or lunch, whatever time mood I have in that moment. And sometimes I have the mood to have breakfast not being dressed :P Why not?
I have new amazing patio set from La Galleria ,made wicker and glass . The pillows are beautiful and comfortable and the meals are delicious ! They look so good that they make me feel hungry :D
The set is very low prim, it is total 17 prims (without rezzed meals).
"...low prim mesh croissants and espresso and mesh ham sandwich place settings for 2 or 4, made just for these sets, and also the mesh daisy centerpiece ...Also includes sculpted waffles and muffins place settings ..."
Included in the set : Wicker and Glass Patio Table,4 White Wicker Patio Armchairs, Ivory Cameo Palm Rug and Vintage Brass Ceiling Fan
(You can see larger versions of these pictures on my flickr)

I am wearing :

Dimbula Rose -BL&BE ribbon lingerie - freebie at Begginers Luck
Essences - Eyelashes 01 (tattoo)
EMO-tions -Aurelia hair- silver /blonde (with hairbase) - Hollywood the Event gift
ZED -Mesh Sunglasses, B&W Reflection - Hollywood the Event gift
Ducknipple Mesh: Lena Shoes -with texture change HUD
Vintage Jewels - Hollywood earrings - Hollywood the Event gift
Skin -YS & YS -Cara MyLove -Group Gift
YS & YS -Cara Cleavage
YS&YS -Freckles3 Add Tatoo Layer
Mulholland -Anelina Eyes - Hollywood the Event gift






Pose -  House Of Dragovar Glamour3 -Hollywood the Event gift









No comments:

Post a Comment