Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Truth, Shine By ZD, MoYaz ...





Hair -Truth -Parisa - carob -on sale now (Truth has a great Sale now, all hair packs - 75 L$, fatpack - 750 L$, all old hair styles that will be retiered are 35 L -250 L)
shine by ZD -Mesh Ruffled Collar Minidress SP -Second Life Fashion Week item
Shoes -Slink Lulu (Add-on For mesh feet)  Beige
Slink Mesh Hands
Slink Womens Medium Height Barefeet
Redgrave -05   Pale Skin -Liv- blueish
SP Eyes Opal -free at marketplace
Location Dreamers Island





Hair -Truth -Amelie - chestnut
Slink Margot Ballet Slippers Pearl -add-on for flat mesh bare feet
MoYaz -Mesh Vintage Tunic Green grass
Redgrave -12 Pale Skin -Liv- fairydust
Location -Happiness Is Liberty -a very beautiful sim, designed by  S e n n a (ndyv).I meat this guy when I was exploring there, he was very kind and friendly and I really enjoyed my visit there.
Below are pictures that I made there (edited):








S e n n a (ndyv)

No comments:

Post a Comment