Translate

Thursday, September 11, 2014

ArisAris, La Petite Morte

ArisAris AA58 2 Halterneck Black Pencil Dress with texture change HUD (3 dresses in 1)
Skin -la petite morte -india t1 the raven 2 -soon at Secret Affair 9/15
la petite morte the raven lashes
Lipstick by Zoul Creations (I wasn't concentrated enough today, because I am ill, and I forgot to remove this tattoo lipstick from the last time I made a blog post, So I made pictures wearing it, but to show you the clean la petite morte skin I removed the lipstick and added one more picture of the avatar's face -the 4th pic in this post)
ArisAris -AA59 - Forward Wedges -Add-on for Slink medium feet. The wedges are highly customizable via HUD, material ready. Hud is shown further as well as some wedges options)
Hair -AD - pop scotch - blacks -Hair Fair gift
Fateeyes -mesh
Slink hands
Slink Feet
Slink Physique Mesh Body



with lipstic
Original skin

ArisAris AA58 2 Halterneck Black Pencil Dress with texture change HUD (3 dresses in 1)




No comments:

Post a Comment