Translate

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Keep coming back to Paris


Here I back again at Location - Paris Je T'aime
This sim is photogenic and it is easy to find a nice spot to take snapshots. Lately I spent some time exploring sims to find some nice locations for taking pictures and I keep coming back to this sim and a couple of others from my landmarks folder.
Outfit :
ArisAris -Gara07 Variety Shirt, I also wear a t-shirt from Baby Monkey, which is applier for SLink body, and there are different colors in this applier and it costs 1 L$. You can find this t-shirt on the marketplace or in the in-world store in the gift/freebs section.
coldLogic skirt - hall.cotton (I wish it was a bit longer xd)
Slink Hands and Feet and Physique Mesh Body
Hair -Liquence - F7 in Genetics
L.Warwick -Savannah -Ankle Strapped Heels- Ruby Leather
LAQ ~ Camille Essential skin - Tone 2.0 -group gift

And this is my latest mesh creation ( I haven't done anything new for a long period of time, so it was a refreshment of my beginner skills). I used Sketchup (free version) to model and Carrara 8 for UV-mapping (not free software).
This coffee table (1 LI) and a chair (1 LI) with 12 poses are available on marketplace for 10 L$ (both).


The model also have been uploaded to the Sketchfab site, where 3d view of each model is available. You can zoom in and out, move, rotate, etc'. The service is free to join and use. There is a great community there, many of them share their creations process and some models are free to download ( see each model licence for legal use).
Invitation to join Sketchfab

No comments:

Post a Comment