Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tokushi, JesyLilo and ...

Hi, guys, today i decided to make a blog post in a different way than usual, I learned to make slide shows with Windows Live Movie Maker, and i like it so far. I hope the first two slide shows I made   are good, smiles :) Styling credits of the outfits are below the slides .




~You are beautiful~  Valeria eyes - opal
*JeSyLiLO*:::Lazy Sunday:::*LightSkin*14 - discounted price for Lazy Sunday 14
Maxi Gossamer mesh Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - B -
Sculpted ears with watches - [Acide!] Rapel
Hair - Analog Dog eq braid jet with tattoo hair base
Nails - Adoness - Killer Queen Nails - Black
HollyWeird - JaggeD KisS -LipPiercing-
(Slow Kitchen)Bird nest hat - opening gift
Arisaris Rig34 Gold Cardigan - group gift, free to join
The Secret Store - Chiffon - Silk kerchief - TDR old collection
s u . v i d a - cupcakes & pearls feet tattoo
(Shiny Things) Delphine pumps - gold- subscribe group gift


And here is my newest purchase - tiny fox by Tokushi
It is made from mesh and great rigged, I can wear my regular AO with it.Eyelids are animated, and eye color is changeable .
This avatar is so cute, I can't stop smiling when I see myself wearing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment