Translate

Monday, January 16, 2012

Fishy Strawberry, EMO-tions and ...

Good day, everyone, I am here again, and I am glad to present new lovely fashion yummies, such as this cool rigged mesh cardigan by Fishy Strawberry, that it sold in Dressing Room for just 69 lindens. The belt is part of the mesh, so it fits perfect , brown and black belts options are included in the box . I am not a big writer, so I offer to look at the pictures below and their descriptions to see my outfit of the day .



~You are beautiful~  Valeria eye - opal - marketplace
::je::suis::Apparence::Lashes:: No.001
Shape - Fizalis model NEW, not for sale
Skin - *My Ugly Dorothy -2012 January Group gift, free to join
Ear Candy ~ Fab Feather Earrings, Necklace and Bangle Gold
Graffitiwear Unisex Watch 
Hair - .:EMO-tions:. *NIA* /brown
.:EMO-tions:. *NIA - braids * /brown - optional attachment
*Fishy Strawberry*  Impromptu Cardigan Tangerine  - Brown Belt - Dressing Room Item, rigged mesh
Insolence - Nina Boots Brown - rigged mesh
My Ts Grunge Tanktop - Call Me Bad - 1 l, at marketplace
~You are beautiful~ tights with a pattern - color "warm brown - marketplace

Location - here


No comments:

Post a Comment