Translate

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Opium, JesyLilo, Essences and ...


Hey, guys, it is such a nice night, and I have some really great things to show . Opium Fantasy Kilt Warrior is a new role play outfit I have, it is unisex and so gorgeous! Armor can be worn in 2 styles, with and without decorative weapons at the back. Boots included in the outfit .
Pulse Eyes/Maple
Skin - *JeSyLiLO*:::Heather:::*LightSkin*J2*
Tattoo layer eye shadow make up, and one more tattoo - teeth

The hair on the right is .+*HS*+. Hair ::THOL2:: Blonde
By the way this shop (Heart Softens) has closing sale, all hair - 39 for single color and 139 for fat packs .

* essences *  Diego Shape
Skin - {.essences.} Ytto - available at Perfect Wardrobe Discounted room
!Rotten Toe! Glassy Eyes - Blue
Alli&Ali Viggo Hair Cinnamon - group gift
Sorry, I just noticed that I didn't put of the collar from the jacket I wore before I changed the outfit to the Opium kilt outfit , so just know that that part doesn't belong to it :)




Skins - *JeSyLiLO*:::Heather:::*LightSkin* - all make-ups
One more great outfit I want to show today is white NightWish outfit by EMO-tions, that includes dress, wings, hair and horns
~You are beautiful~  Valeria eye - opal - marketplace only
Skin -{essences} Ytta - available at Perfect Wardrobe
WOoT Riding Boots NEW



No comments:

Post a Comment